Audi A1 Forum banner

New A3 Saloon Pictures

23K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  tw.morgan 
#1 ·
I quite like it... Could be our next car :cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Ooooh very nice, the front of it is lovely.

#3 ·
She has one big sexy ass! ;)

Seriously, i really like it... S3 Saloon, Yes please! :)

#5 ·
The Saloon looks a heck of a lot better than the hatch imho.

#6 ·
Blackhawk said:
Posted these photos else where not long ago, starting from £24k according to audi website (which I think has only just been updated). Also the new S3 hatch starts from £30k.
Sorry, i probably missed that post. S3 seems good value at £30k considering a specced up A1 would nearly hit that

#7 ·
For 8k more than the S3 you can have the CLA 45 AMG the most powerful 4cyl production engine. I can't wait to test drive them both

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
namster said:
For 8k more than the S3 you can have the CLA 45 AMG the most powerful 4cyl production engine. I can't wait to test drive them both

£30k is about our max budget. The Merc does look nice though.

S3 0-62 is about 4.8? Not too bad

#9 ·
Mojito said:
namster said:

£30k is about our max budget. The Merc does look nice though.

S3 0-62 is about 4.8? Not too bad
You probably missed it because you did. Posted it on a another forum. :p

Considering the new R8 v8 0-60 is 4.6s, I think it is more than fast enough. :cool:

#12 ·
More pics...

Attachments

#13 ·
cheggy said:
the saloon looks so much better than the hatch!

i think the hatch is actually a really ugly looking audi
I think it's the back. Visually the car just doesn't flow. No doubt it would still sell pretty well though.

#16 ·
Guess these pics were taken in a UK dealer? If so not sure if this is one to buy or just a pre-production press car (my local VW dealer has a pre-production Golf GTI for example).

Reason I ask the car in pics seems to have full LED headlights. At the moment UK A3 / S3 is not available to order with these headlights like the rest of Europe and I think it's causing a bit of a stir. They are meant to be amazing.

Full LED headlamps for face lifted A1 -? now that would be awesome :D

#17 ·
Yes, new model A1 will def have LED headlights as an option.

#21 ·
am with mojito on this i mite think about it for next car as well

#24 ·
Pulp84 said:
Mojito said:
father ted said:
am with mojito on this i mite think about it for next car as well
:)
+1 in S3 trim :cool:
Yeah! That will be a very nice car!

I wonder what a RS3 Saloon would be like! Now that would be a monster saloon!

If the S3 can do 0-62 in 4.8, the RS3 would be a four door beast

#25 ·
I reckon Audi will be seriously narked by A45 AMG - I think new RS3 might be pushing 400 bhp but probably not from a 2.0 litre however.

The old RS3 had 335 bhp - so with the S3 at 300 bhp it reminds me of the old Subaru vs Mitsubishi days almost with every new model being more and more power. I'm thinking Black Edition A45 AMG is going to be totally nuts on that basis! :shock:

What I do hope is that Audi will pull its finger out and bring out the RS model a lot sooner as normally they would wait for the face lift or with the model at the end of its life before being launched (like RS3 and current RS4). With Mercedes bringing out a AMG version of A Class so soon after launch shows it can be done..........

Totally irrelevant but I work for a bank and we have car finance arm. Bit bored today so called them to see whats what and it seems A45 AMG is VERY expensive on PCP. Horrendous GMFV of £14k :eek: :eek: S3 is £16.5k - both on 3 year deals with £5k down.

#26 ·
Yeah, they should release the S and RS models earlier, not near to the end of the models life. Thats what worries me as they are damn expensive and a year later it will be an old shape hence a big value drop.

I think i will stick to either a S-Tronic CoD A3 Saloon or Q3 if they become available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.